NABARD Recruitment 2017 | Apply online for 117 Grade A&B Manager Vacancies @nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2017 : National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development has announced notification for recruiting of Assistant Manager & Manager in Grade A& B Posts. This notification consisting of 117 Number of vacancies. This is one of the good recruitment from the NABARD Recruitment 2017. So, what are you waiting for ??? Here is the good opportunity to settle in NABARD Jobs. Now here we are with you to provide all Information regarding NABARD Grade A Vacancies Details Like Educational Qualifications , Age Details , Application Process for NABARD Grade B Jobs notification. The aspirants who are looking for NABARD Careers 2017 can use this wonderful opportunity. Follow the below Details to Apply Online for NABARD manager in Grade B Jobs 2017.
NABARD has released to fill up NABARD Career Notification for 117 Vacancy 2017. Now, finally notification for NABARD Asst Manager Posts is out!!! What next?? Application process , exam , and final results. These all are followed one by one. Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online applications already started and last date for apply online is 7th July 2017. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us. Further details like important dates eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding NABARD Notification 2017 for 117 Posts is given below.
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 | Download application form For NABARD Grade A Asst manager Vacancy 2017
NABARD Recruitment 2017 : The NABARD Manager selection process based on the written exam and interview. After successful shortlist of candidate application process candidates are to be selected as per the post preferences. Candidates who wants to apply for NABARD Jobs 2017, they must have Possess Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks. Candidate’s age not exceeding 35 years as on 14.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Posts. Their admission at all the stages of the selection will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidate who will selected for NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment 2017 will get consolidated remuneration fixed by the recruitment organization. More details regarding Assistant Manager in Grade A Jobs for 99 vacancies is given below. Moreover, for that reason here we are with you to provide all details regarding NABARD Asst Manager Application Process , NABARD Manager age Details ,NABARD Career Notification Selection procedure for 117 Vacancies, NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification Etc., So, candidates check below details for apply Online for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Notification 2017.
nabard.org Recruitment for Grade A & B posts 2017 | NABARD Manager & Asst Manager Notification Details | NABARD Recruitment Advertisement 2017
Name of the organization : National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development
Name of the post : Manager & Asst Manager in Grade A& B
Number of Vacancies : 117
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% Marks
Application Form Date : 16.06.2017
Last Date : Various
Notification Regarding : NABARD Recruitment 2017
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : All over the India
Official Website : www.nabard.org
- Advertisement Date: 19th June 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 19th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2017.
- Last Date to Make Editings: 10th July 2017.
- Fee Payment: 19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017.
- Last Date to Print Application: 25th July 2017.
Latest NABARD Careers 2017 – www.nabard.org
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Last Date||Notifification|
|Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service)||17||07/07/2017||NABARD Grade B Recruitment|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service)||91||10/07/2017||NABARD Grade A Notification|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||09||12/07/2017||NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment|
NABARD Grade B Manager Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||PWD|
NABARD Grade A Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manger in Grade A||99|
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download NABARD Grade A & B Notification for 117 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications :
- For Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service) : Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or Board.
- Assistnat Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service) : Candidates should have completed Madhyamik or Equivalent Exam from a recognized board or University with 50% Marks.
- Minimum age should be 21 Years
- Maximum age for apply is 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
Application Fee :
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.150/-.
- For all other Candidates: Rs.900/-.
- Selected candidates for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2017 in get pay scale of Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400.
- NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 will get pay scale of Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400.
- Moreover candidates can also refer official notification for more details.
NABARD Recruitment 2017 For Grade A & B
The selection procedure for this exam,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Interview Only
How to Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “www.nabard.org“.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for NABARD Recruitment for 117 Vacancies.
- Download Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Click on the online application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now click on submit and pay required application fee.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs