Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 @ www.beeindia.gov.in
BEE Recruitment 2017 : Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has dispatched the BEE Recruitment 2017 Notification to recruit the 19 Project Engineer and Project Economist Jobs. The Commission has proclaimed the BEE Project Engineer Notification to hire the eligible candidates for the Delhi Govt Jobs. Aspirants who passed the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in specific field are eligible to proceed further for the BEE Project Economist Recruitment. Applicants have to visit the official portal to apply online. Aspirants are advised to have a glance at the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Notification for 19 posts for the full-on details. We have shared the complete overview regarding this recruitment in this article.
Download Bureau of Energy Efficiency Advertisement
The Project Engineer and Economist Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 notification has recently issued at the official site www.beeindia.gov.in. Qualified individuals in the recruitment process will get the good salary in addition to other allowances. Therefore, instantly apply for this notification to get the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Govt Job. Interest should be taken that the applications for the Bureau of Energy Efficiency BEE Recruitment Jobs Notification 2017 should be submitted before the last dates. Online Application Starts from 17.07.2017 and last date for apply online is 07.08.2017. Candidates can download the BEE Recruitment for Project Engg and Economist 19 Jobs Notification from the official web gateway.
As per the BEE Recruitment 2017 Vacancy eligibility should be the applicant’s must posses Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Post Graduation in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade and minimum age should be 21 Years and Maximum Age must not exceed 27 Years. Age relaxation advantages are also applicable to the reserved category applicants. Each and every applicant (including SC/ST/Women) have to pay the Concerned Application Fee. Individuals have to Fill the BEE Project Engineer online Application Form and submit it through online before the last date. If not, your applications will not be accepted.
BEE Recruitment 2017 | Apply online for Bureau of Energy Efficiency | Download Application Form for Bureau of Energy Efficiency Project Engineer
For More Latest Employment News Regarding all Government Job Updates Aspirants Stay with us. And for those candidates who are eligible for Bureau of Energy Efficiency will recruit the Project Engineer & Economist Vacancies the selection process will be Conducting Written Examination as well as Personal Interview. Hence the Applicants are advised to download the BEE Notification 2017 to check the Syllabus, Pattern. The Applicants have to pay the Application fee through Debit Card and Credit Card. The Qualified aspirants in the BEE Recruitment 2017 Careers selection process will receive the best pay scale Rs.50000/- and grade pay other allowances as per the Bureau of Energy Efficiency organization norms. Fetch the full on details from the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment Vacancies 2017.
(Also Check Latest APSPDCL Lineman Notification 2017 – 7982 Vacancies)
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Jobs 2017 Project Engineer & Economist
|BEE Recruitment Notification 2017 Details|
|Name of the Department||Bureau of Energy Efficiency|
|Post Name||Project Engineer and Economist|
|No of Vacant Posts||19 Posts|
|Job Designation||Delhi Govt jobs|
|Starting to Apply Online||17th July 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||07th August 2017|
BEE Recruitment Jobs Category Wise Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be qualified Graduate in Engineering, with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the engineering for Project Engineer.
- Post Graduate in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade for Project Economist
- Not more than 27 years. Age relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidates will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Moreover age Relaxation applicable as per Govt norms.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Percentage of Marks Specified while application followed by the interview selection process will be conducted by the BEE Recruitment Board 2017 norms.
- Engagement will be on contract basis and initial contract would be for a period of one year. The contract may be renewed on annual basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- Written test followed by interview. There will be 60% question on aptitude test and English language test and 40 % will be on subject/energy efficiency, energy conservation, sustainable energy, climate change etc.
Pay Scale / Salary :
Selected and Eligible Candidates for this BEE Recruitment Posts will get a month to month pay scale as per govt norms.
- Consolidated amount – Rs.50,000/- per month. If annual contract is extended, 10% increase in remuneration will be given subject to satisfactory performance.
- More Details Refer official Notification
|Sl No.||Type of Post||Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|1||Project Engineer/ Project Economist||UR||300/-*|
BEE Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Examination syllabus and Pattern can be downloaded from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same web. Candidates should start preparation according to the BEE Exam Pattern.
Steps to BEE Recruitment 2017 @ www.beeindia.gov.in
- The Candidate has to visit the official website www.beeindia.gov.in
- Before applying, Read the notification Carefully.
- Now, fill the application form with the complete details.
- Upload Recent Passport siza Photograph and Signature.
- Select the Post which you are applying.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Online Banking
- Submit the application form to Below Address.
- Take print out of online application form for further use.
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications||17 July 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||07 August 2017 upto 23:59 hrs.|
|Start Downloading Admit cards (Tentative)||21 August 2017|
|Written Exam (Tentative)||03 September 2017|
Important Links and Downloads:
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications , Rojghar Samachar, Employment News and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications,results , Cutoff marks , answer key from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be update by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs