RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply online for 1172 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3 Posts
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form for 1172 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 Jobs. This is the exceptionally helpful update for the employment seeker searching for Latest Central Govt Jobs 2017. Selection board of Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore has formally discharged work advertisement for the enrollment of 1172 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 Jobs. According to RRB Bangalore Assistant Loco Pilot Advertisement 2017, Contenders must have finished Matriculation / ITI course / Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Automobile Engineering from any recognized institution/board with minimum pass percentage of marks. 18 years is the starting age limit and upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on the last date of application. Reserved categories from SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others are liable for relaxation in the upper age limit up to 10 years as per RRB norms. The method of application is online to apply for RRB Bangalore ALPJobs 2017-18 and closing dates will be updated soon.
To apply for RRB Bangalore ALP, Technician Vacancy 2017, each competitor needs to pay the application charge of Rs.40 Male candidates from UR/OBC category to apply for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2017. No fee applicable for the SC / ST / PWD/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward categories whose annual income is less than Rs. 50000. Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore choice board will shortlist the appropriate applicants by considering their performance in the selection rounds of Written Examination followed by Certificate Verification. RRB Bangalore ALP Online Application Form 2017 access link along with a process for submitting the same has mentioned below. Refer this blog post to know more Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore 1172 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade 3 Recruitment Notification 2017.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 for ALP Online Application | RRB Bangalore ALP, Technician Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore
Name of the post : Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III
Number of Vacancies : 1172
Eligibility: 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation/Diploma
Job Category : Central govt Jobs
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
Application Form Date : Update Soon
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Notification Regarding : RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18
Official Website : www.rrbajmer.gov.in
RRB Bangalore ALP Important Dates :
- Official Notification publication Date : Will Be Updated Shortly
- Application start Date : Will Be Updated Shortly
- Last Date for Apply : Will Be Updated Shortly
- Examination Date : Will Be Updated Shortly
- Results Declaration : Will Be Updated Shortly
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bangalore ALP Notification 2017 | RRB Bangalore ALP Technician Advertisement 2017 Eligibility Criteria | RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 :
Quick Links : NABARD Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to apply Bangalore railway Jobs 2017 must posses qualifications like 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation/Diploma from any government approved University/Institution/Board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
- SSC/10th Qualified candidates
- ITI Diploma from recognized university
- Minimum Age for RRB Bangalore Notifications is 18 years.
- Maximum age for the Railway Recruitment Latest Jobs is 35 Years
- There will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In case candidates from reserved communities apply against such notification where there is no vacancy for reserved communities, they will be treated as General candidates and no age relaxation will be applicable to them.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment ALP Selection Procedure:
Based on the applications received for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment, Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of eligible candidates based on the merit position.
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC Category Candidates should have to pay an Application fee of Rs.100/- to Apply for this RRB Ajmer Notification jobs.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates need not pay any application fee to Apply for this RRB Bangalore ALP Notification jobs.
- More Details Regarding application fee check official Notification pdf.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment Pay Scale :
Eligible and Selected Candidates for this RRB ALP Jobs will get a monthly pay of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with an additional Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
RRB Bangalore Recruitment ALP Syllabus :
You can also Check RRB Bangalore ALP Syllabus for various regions depends on the notification type of railway Notification. Moreover RRB Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers The Subjects as well as the Syllabus for various Indian Railway Recruitment Posts will available in official website.
How to Apply For RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 ?
1. Candidates may go to the official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3.In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
11. Click on ‘Submit’ button. Your RRB application for Railway Recruitment Application Received
12. After registering online, candidates are advised to take a print out of their system generated online application forms.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs