Railway Recruitment 2017 | RRB Notifications/Railway Vacancy/Railway Careers/RRB Jobs
Railway Recruitment 2017 : Every year Railway Recruitment Board publish the massive number of vacancy notification for all 10th pass, 12th pass, graduate, undergraduates students and all type of qualification in different posts. Railway Recruitment 2017 Board Decided to give a number of employments to all unemployment candidates in India with respect to their Education Qualification. Usually, Railway Recruitment Board publishes the jobs notification for technical and non-technical posts. Mostly candidates who are looking for upcoming Railway recruitment and who are regularly apply for railway job know about the selection process and education qualification for the recruitment of technical, non-technical, Group a, group b, group d, group c,Typist,Ticket Examiner, DMRC JE & AM, RPF, Ticket Collector, RRB JE, Section Engineer, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Senior Timekeeper, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant and various other posts.
Job seekers who are applying for Railway Recruitment Board Notification should respect format of application form official website. Here we also provide the direct link for retrieve RRB Application Form and step by step process for submitting the application. Cross verify the information you have provided in the application before submitting the application forms to avoid errors. Selection Board of RRB will organize the selection rounds of Written Exam and Skill Test/Interview for shortlisting the applications, Contenders need to score maximum marks in all selection rounds to get qualified. You are pleased to refer the official site to view and download Railway Recruitment Board Syllabus Exam Pattern and previous model papers. For more detailed information about Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment refers this article.
RRB Recruitment for all regions 2017 | Railway Notification Details | Railway Jobs Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the post : Multiple Posts
Number of Vacancies : Various
Eligibility: 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation/Diploma
Application Form Date : Going on
Job Location : All Over India
Notification Regarding : Railway Recruitment 2017
Official Website : indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Ajmer Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 Recruitment for 771 Vacancies
- Railway Recrtmnt Board Bangalore Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 Recruitment for 1172 Vacancies
|RRB Ahmadabad||546 Posts|
|RRB Ajmer||771 Posts|
|RRB Allahabad||1527 Posts|
|RRB Bangalore||1172 Posts|
|RRB Bhopal||326 Posts|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||1538 Posts|
|RRB Bilaspur||1680 Posts|
|RRB Chandigarh||1161 Posts|
|RRB Chennai||1666 Posts|
|RRB Gorakhpur||78 Posts|
|RRB Guwahati||538 Posts|
|RRB Jammu||475 Posts|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||1153 Posts|
|RRB Kolkata||2038 Posts|
|RRB Malda||373 Posts|
|RRB Mumbai||4155 Posts|
|RRB Patna||1271 Posts|
|RRB Ranchi||2621 Posts|
|RRB Secunderabad||2839 Posts|
|RRB Siliguri||345 Posts|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||294 Posts|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment Notification 2017 | RRB Advertisement 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply railway Jobs 2017 must posses qualifications like 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation/Diploma from any government approved University/Institution/Board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
- SSC/10th Qualified candidates
- ITI Diploma from recognized university
- And also should possess with National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Minimum Age for RRB Notifications is 18 years.
- Maximum age for the Railway Recruitment Latest Jobs is 35 Years
- There will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In case candidates from reserved communities apply against such notification where there is no vacancy for reserved communities, they will be treated as General candidates and no age relaxation will be applicable to them.
Railway RRB Jobs Selection Procedure:
Based on the applications received for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment, Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of eligible candidates based on the merit position.
- Based on the official notification released by the Regional RRB Boards.
Application Fee :
- Intrested and eligible Candidates have to pay Rs.100 for General & OBC
- For SC/ST/PH are they exempted to pay fee
- More Details Regarding application fee check official Notification pdf.
You can also Check RRB Syllabus for various regions depends on the notification type of railway Notification. Moreover RRB Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers The Subjects as well as the Syllabus for various Indian Railway Recruitment Posts will available in official website.
How to Apply For RRB Railway Vacancy 2017 ?
1. Candidates may go to the official website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3.In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
11. Click on ‘Submit’ button. Your RRB application for Railway Recruitment Application Received
12. After registering online, candidates are advised to take a print out of their system generated online application forms.
Important Links :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs