Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 | Download ग्रामीण डाक सेवक selected candidates Merit list in pdf format
Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 : Delhi Postal Circle released the Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment to fill up 16 Vacancies are going to be filled in various divisions of Delhi Postal Circle. For that reason there are approximately one lack students are applied for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2017. All the candidates who are applied are now looking for the Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 for Delhi. According to the recent analysis Indian postal Circle is going to release Delhi GDS Posts very soon. Moreover the candidates can check the Expected cutoff percentage for these vacancies according to their Reg Numbers after successful declaration of Final Results of Delhi GDS Notification. The candidates having many Queries regarding Expected Date of result Declaration by Indian Postal circle. Once the final results for Gramin Dak Sevak Post declared candidate can Download Delhi GDS Results from official website www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Download Delhi Postal GDS Merit List for 16 posts from Below
From the Delhi Postal Circle there is 16 Vacancies is going to fill among all over Delhi capital from India. This is the one of the Good opportunity to Job Hunters. Because there is No Examination for India Post GDS Recruitment 2017. This Recruitment is completely based on the Merit list of the candidates who secured high marks in their SSC level of study. According to the present Situation lot of Candidates are confusing about the results declaration from Delhi for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. For that reason Here we are providing the detailed information about arrival of results and cutoff marks for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. And Also In this article we are going to give you clear idea regarding process of selection as well as Delhi Post Office GDS Results 2017 arrival process.
Gramin Dak Sevak posts consist of BPM, MC ,MD ,and MP works.
BPM (Branch Post Master): BPM Works under sub category post office in a village.
MC (Mail Carrier) : To transfer the letters from one place to another.
MD (Mail Deliver) : Issue the Letters to the destination.
MP (Mail Packer) : Check the all letters and pack all letters according to destination
About India Post :
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054.Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
The country has been divided into 23 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions
Expected Date of Delhi GDS Result | Cut off Marks for Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Notification | Selection Process of Delhi GDS Vacancies
Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 : India Postal Circle is going to recruit GDS posts from all over India. Applicants will selected for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy based on Merit marks in the SSC Memo. In this regarding Delhi Postal circle is now to hire 16 GDS vacancies. For this regard application process also completed. Now what ? It’s Result time for GDS Recruitment of Delhi postal circle. So, commission will upload the Results of Delhi Postal GDS Once the Merit list is Finalised. In order to provide expected result to all the applicants waiting eagerly for announcement of the results and merit list. Here we will provide you the complete details and important steps to download Delhi GDS Results 2017 in pdf format. Furthermore you can also check Delhi Post Office Results 2017 ,Delhi Postal Circle GDS Cut off Marks 2017, Delhi Post Office GDS Merit List 2017 pdf file from here. Since, Result will take some time, so we will upload Final List very soon
Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 : The students who applied for Delhi GDS are looking for What will be the Expected Cut off of Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017, when will be the Delhi GDS Results 2017 will be declared, Candidates are also required to meet the cut off marks. These are the Merit marks from your 10th level of examination marks that a candidate needs in order to qualify the test. If an applicant fails to achieve the cut off marks he or she is not eligible to appear for the next selection process. This cut off marks varies for different categories like SC, ST, PWD, OBC and EXSM and Some vacancies also reserved for different Categories.
Delhi Post Office BPM & MC recruitment 2017 Slection List | Delhi postal expected cutoff marks 2017 | Delhi Post GDS recruitment 2017 Results pdf
Name of the organization: Delhi Postal Circle
Post Name: GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) [BPM,MC,MD,MP] / ग्रामीण डाक सेवक
Number of Posts : 16
Selection Process: Marks obtained in 10th standard
Notification: Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification : SSC/10th
Pay Scale : 8000 to 15000/-Result Status : Available Soon
Delhi Post GDS Recruitment post Details | Download Delhi GDS Results 2017 | Category wise Delhi Circle GDS Vacancies 2017| Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 :
|Category||Post Vacancies||Result Status|
Delhi Postal GDS Recruitment Division wise posts Details | Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 | Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 :
Name of the Division:
- New Delhi South West
- Sarojini Nagar H.O
- Chanakya Puri S.O
- South Delhi Campus S.O
- Dhaula Kuan
Delhi Post GDS Selection Process 2017 | Arrival of GDS Score Card 2017 Delhi | Expected Cutoff Marks for GDS Recruitment 2017 Delhi | Delhi GDS Results 2017
1 . Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered.
6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Note : The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
What Next after selection to Delhi GDS Results :
Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 : The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
- No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
- The candidate selected as Gramin Dak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
- Cycling knowledge is a pre-requisite condition for GDS posts attached with outdoor duties.
- Gramin Dak Sevak shall be outside the Civil Service of the Union and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011 as amended from time to time.
How to Download Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017 ?
- .First of all visit the official website “www.appost.in/gdsonline“.
- Now click on the link showing “Results for Gramin Dak Sevak Delhi State ”.
- Click On the Download Delhi UT GDS Results 2017.
- Check the details once the results will announced.
- If you are selected for Delhi Post office GDS Recruitment you will get SMS to your mobile Number.
- Download the Merit List for Delhi Postal GDS Recruitment 2017.
- Take a print out for further selection process.
- Once you receive the Selected message you need to go for certificate verification.
- Final selection based on after certificate verification.
Delhi Postal GDS Expected Cutoff marks 2017 | Download Expected Percentage of marks for Delhi Post GDS Recruitment | Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017
The department will decide the selection process on the basis of the SSC Marks merit list of Qualified Candidates. This list will display the names and roll number of candidates and percentage of cutoff marks who will be declared eligible for the further selection process. You can obtain the merit list for different categories like SC, ST, PWD, OBC, EXSM and General Candidates. In addition to this candidates can also download the scorecard which will display the marks of the candidates obtained in the exam.
The results for Delhi Post Gramin Dak Sevak contain Selected candidate name , Under Head post office (HO) name , sub office (SO) , Branch Office (BO) and post which the person Selected with Percentage. So, according to the results declared by Odisha GDS Results there is different cutoff marks for different posts . Here we are providing expected marks as per the Odisha Postal Results and the number of students applied in Assam Circle.
Expected Cut off Marks for Delhi GDS :
- For General Category – 89-95% marks
- For OBC Category – 85-90% marks
- For SC/ ST Category – 81-87% marks
So candidates are advised to stay in tuned with us or the official website for important updates. The results will be available shortly within few days. You can follow the official link mentioned below in order to check their Delhi Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs