NIELIT Syllabus 2017 pdf Download link updated on this page. Refer NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 to know the topics for preparation. Follow MeitY Group A, B Syllabus & Exam Pattern available at nielit.gov.in. For more the subject wise topics of the NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus 2017 and Test Pattern, read this complete article.
Here is the Great News for the aspirants who applied for the NIELIT Scientist B Jobs 2017 earlier. For getting a job in the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, you have to crack the written test conducted by the board. In order to get qualify in the Exam, the primary step you must do is refer the NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017.
NIELIT Syllabus 2017 for Scientist B Post
Nearly Lakhs of aspirants are going to attempt the Group A, B Exam. But, Most candidates have a doubt about the exam preparation. Therefore, we advise the applicants to initiate their exam preparation by referring the topics in the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Syllabus 2017 and test pattern. For the sake of the applied aspirants, we have gathered the Complete NIELIT Scientist B Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern. You can get the Detailed syllabus in the below sections. So, have a glance at this overall article.
Download NIELIT Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 – nielit.gov.in Group A, B Exam Details
|Nielit Delhi Syllabus 2017 Details|
|Name of the Recruiting Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||Scientist ‘A’ (Group A), Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Group B)|
|No. of Posts Available||372 Vacancies|
|Online Application Starting date||28th July 2017|
|Last date to apply online||28th August 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Official site||www.nielit.gov.in or delhi.nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT STA Recruitment 2017 Details – MeitY Group A, B Exam Syllabus
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released NIELIT Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Scientist, STA Vacancies. In response to this advertisement, a huge number of contenders who are willing to get the Govt Jobs have sent online applications for the recruitment. However, the department decided to conduct the written test for the applicants. Hence, the postulants should prepare according to the mentioned NIELIT Syllabus 2017 for Scientist B Posts.
It’s not an easy task to get a job in the Government sector in these days because the competition is very tough. Individuals should prepare a perfect study plan and must work hard for grabbing the Job at MeitY. Therefore for the better preparation, our entranceexams.io team collected the Latest NIELIT Exam Syllabus 2017 and made available to the contenders through this page. So, applied contenders can refer the provided syllabus and can start their preparation earliest for getting qualified in the exam.
- Written Test.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Syllabus & Test Pattern
Aspirants should have a clear cut idea of the Exam Pattern along with the NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017. By viewing the exam pattern, the aspirants will know the time duration, number of questions, and other details. Thereby, they will get an idea of the number of maximum questions they need to answer within the time limit. Therefore, we have given the MeitY Group A, B Exam Pattern 2017 on this page. However, you can also check the nielit.gov.in official site of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Otherwise, you can also check the Exam Pattern in the below sections.
NIELIT Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant A Exam Pattern 2017 | NIELIT Syllabus 2017
|S.NO||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Objective Type||Questions from Respective Streams||60||60|
Latest & Detailed NIELIT Syllabus 2017
NIELIT Group A Syllabus 2017
- Linear Algebra.
- Set Theory & Algebra.
- Mathematical Logic.
- Graph Theory.
- Propositional Logic.
- Numerical Methods.
- First Order Logic.
Computer Science/ Computer Engg
- Digital Logic.
- Analog and Digital Communication.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Theory of Computation.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Computer Networks.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
NIELIT Scientist B 2017 Syllabus – Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
NIELIT Group B Exam Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative, Aptitude & Qualitative abilities
- Use of numbers and number sense.
- Elementary Surds.
- Complementary angle.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Standard Identities.
- Heights and Distances.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Right Circular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Sphere, Circle.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Square roots.
- Right Prism.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Frequency polygon.
- Pie chart, Bar diagram.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Economic Geography of India.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on Delhi Statehood Policies, Physical, Social.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs