Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for TNTRB 1058 Direct Recruitment Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) Vacancies–@www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 : Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has announced notification for recruiting Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018. This notification consisting of 1058 Number of vacancies. This is one of the huge recruitment from the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment Organization. So, what are you waiting for ??? Here is the golden opportunity to settle in Teacher Jobs in TamilNadu Govt. Now here we are with you to provide all Information regarding Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 for Lecturers Examination Details Like Educational Qualifications , Age Details , Application Process and Tamil Nadu TRB Official Notification For 1058 Posts. The aspirants who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government Job Updates can use this wonderful opportunity. Follow the below Details to Apply Online for TNTRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released to fill up Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) for 1058 Vacancies in the state of Tamil Nadu. Now, finally notification for TN Lecturer Recruitment out !!! What next?? Application process , exam , and final results. These all are followed one by one. Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online application starts from 17.06.2017 and last date for apply online is 07.07.2017. Exam date for Post is 13-08-2017. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us. Further details like important dates eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding Tamil Nadu TNTRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 for 1058 Posts is given below.
Tamil Nadu TNTRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 | TN TRB Lecturer Notification for 1058 vacancies | Download application form For TamilNadu TRB Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 : The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will conduct examination for TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2017 based on Written examination and Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through official website. Candidates who wants to apply for TamilNadu TNTRB Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment 2017, they must have Possess A first class Bachelor’s degree & Master’s Degree in the branch of Engineering & Non Engineering relating to the post concerned. Candidate’s age must not more than 57 years of age as on 01-07-2017. and For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes No Minimum age limit is applicable.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidate who will selected for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 will get consolidated remuneration of Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400. Finally, Selection of Candidates will based on Written Exam and document verification only.
More details regarding Tamil Nadu (TNTRB )Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for 1058 vacancies is given below.Moreover, for that reason here we are with you to provide all details regarding Tamil NaduTRB Lecturer Application Process , Tamil Nadu TN TRB Lecturer Exam Pattern , Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Syllabus , TNTRB lecturer Selection procedure for 1058 Vacancies, Tamil Nadu TRB lecturer Exam Dates Etc., So, candidates check below details for apply Online for Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment for Lecturers 17th June 2017.
trb.tn.nic.in Tamil NaduTRB Recruitment for Lecturers Notification 2017 | Tamil Nadu Lecturer Advertisement Details 2017 | Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board(TNTRB) Lecturer Notification 2017
Name of the organization : Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board(TN TRB)
Name of the post : Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
Number of Vacancies : 1058
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree
Application Form Date : 17.06.2017
Last Date : 07.07.2017
Notification Regarding : Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : Below 57Years
Official Website : http://trb.tn.nic.in/
Tamil Nadu (TN) TRB Lecturer Recruitment Important Dates | Tamil Nadu TRB Notification Details for Lecturer | Tamil Nadu TN TRB Engineering lecturer vacancy 2017
Official Notification Publication Date: 16.06.2017
Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 17.06.2017
Last Date to Relieving Application Form to Post Office: 07.07.2017
Date of Written Examination : 13.08.2017
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment for Lecturers Vacancy Details
|Subject||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||118|
|Computer Science Engineering||134|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
Tamil Nadu(TN) TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download Tamil Nadu Non Engineering Lecturer Notification 17th June 2017
Educational Qualifications :
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study
- For more Details Refer the official notification below.
Note : Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Important Notice :
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by a university or any institution recognized by university grants commission.
- As per the G.O. No.2 Higher education (PI) Dept dated 18.12.2012 for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
- No Minimum age for TNTRB Recruitment for B.T Assistants Recruitment.
- Maximum age limit is Below 57 Years as on 01-07-2017. .
- Moreover other Upper age limit applicable as per the Government norms.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.600/- for General/OBC
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST/SCA and PWD Candidates
- Candidates have make the payment via Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Pay Scale :
- The candidate who are selected for the TN TRB Recruitment for Lecturer will get the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturers Selection Procedure 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Selection base made on the conduct examination for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017. The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Exam pattern :
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 100||100||3 Hrs|
|2 Mark questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “http://trb.tn.nic.in“.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for Advertisement for the posts of Lecturers on Direct recruitment basis.
- Download Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Click on the online application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now click on submit and pay required application fee.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment Admit Card 2017 :
The Hall Ticket For Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2017 is available on or before 15 days of examination. So, the candidates can download admit card follow the below details:
- Candidates can go through the link and click there.
- Then enter your registration Number as well as date of birth.
- Check the details entered are correct once again.
- Then Click on Submit. You will get your Admit Card.
Important links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status