TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 | Online apply for 273 vacancies check Details
TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 : Hello Job Hunters !!! Here is the Greatest news for candidates who are looking for settle in Telangana Govt Jobs. Recently Telangana Government has issued ts deputy surveyor notification 2017 This notification is regarding to fill up 273 Posts in Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept. So, what are you waiting for ?? This is the right time to fill up TS Deputy Surveyor Online Application form . Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released Notification to recruit the 273 number of Vacancies in the state of Telangana. The Vacancies are Under TSPSC Recruitment 2017 are around 273 in Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept. The candidates who are eligible for this TSPSC DS Notification 2017 can apply through the official website.
So what you are waiting… This is the auspicious time to hold the Government Naukri in Telangana Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017. Official Advertisement for Deputy surveyor Recruitment 2017 already uploaded in official website of TSPSC. Now all candidates who meet required qualifications can apply by filling Application Form For Deputy Surveyor for 273 Posts. Here we are providing Complete information Regarding the Detailed Analysis of Telangana PSC SSLD Dept Recruitment 2017 Details . Candidates can Check more about this notification Details in this article.
TSPSC SSLD Dept Recruitment for Deputy Surveyor Posts 2017 | Apply Online for SSLD Dpty Surveyor Recruitment for 273 vacancies | TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 :
TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 : Telangana Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online application for Telangana Dpty Surveyor vacancies 2017 started . Applications starts from 06.06.2017 and Last date for Apply Online is 24.06.2017. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us for further details like important dates, eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding Telangana SSLD Dept Notification 2017 Online for 273 Posts is given below.
TSPSC Notification For Deputy Surveyor Posts 2017 | TS Deputy Surveyor Recruitment Advertisement 2017-18 | TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment :
TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 : Telangana Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has announced recruitment notice to recruit 273 candidates for Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Subordinate Services. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through official website. Candidates who wants to apply for Telangana PSC DS 2017-18 online form, they Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination. and ITI (Civil Draughtsman).
Aspirants who are going to apply for this notification age should between 18 to 44 years as per official notification. Moreover, age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PWD candidates will provide. For More details refer official notification. Finally, Selection of Candidates will based on Written Exam, Final Merit List. More details regarding TSPSC DS Notification 2017 age limit,Telangana PSC Deputy Surveyor test date, TSPSC SSLD Recruitment 2017, TSPSC Deputy surveyor Eligibility Criteria for 273 Posts is given below.
TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 for 273 Posts | Telangana Recruitment 2017-18 for Deputy surveyor | tspsc.gov.in Recruitment for Dpty surveyor
Name of the organization : Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the post :Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Subordinate Service
Number of Vacancies : 273
Eligibility: ITI (Civil Draughtsman) or equivalent
Application Form Date : 06.06.2017
Notification Regarding : TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017
Age Limit : Between 18 to 44 years
Selection Process : Written Exam
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Deputy Surveyor Posts Details | tspsc Dpty Surveyor application form | tspsc DS vacancy | TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017:
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates | Telangana PSC Dpty Surveyor Recruitment 2017-18 dates | TS Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 :
- Official Notification Publication Date: 02.06.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 06.06.2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 24.06.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: 24.06.2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Before 1 week of examination
- Written Exam Date : 20/08/2017 FN
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Telangana Dpty Surveyor Notifiaction 2017 Eligibility Criteria | TSPSC Recruitment For Deputy Surveyor Posts 2017 | Telangana SSLD Notification 2017-18 :
The candidates who are applying for Deputy Surveyor Recruitment for 273posts must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination.
- Candidate must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India). OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
Age Details :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated
- All selected candidates through the recruitment for Veterinary Assistant posts will get fixed salary by the organization.
- Especially Relevant, pay scale for the selected persons in starting Rs. 22,460 – 66,330/- per month.
- In conclusion, for more details please visit official website.
Application Fee :
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates for Deputy surveyor posts based on the performance in th Objective type written examination
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
- Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
You Can Also Check : Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
TSPSC Recruitment for DA Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Telangana Dpty Surveyor Recruitment 2017 for 273 posts | TSPSC Recruitment 2017 for SSLD :
Exam Pattern :
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment Syllabus | telangana Deputy Surveyor Detailed syllabus | ts Dpty surveyor in SSLD Exam pattern and Syllabus | tspsc DA syllabus 2017
Part – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Part – II: Civil (I.T.I. Trade)
1. Engineering Drawing: Drawing instruments, Lettering, Construction of Plane Geometrical figures – Spiral and Helix. Scales- Different of types of scales, Projections – Methods as per IS, Projections of Points, Planes and solids, Sections of solids., Isometric views, CAD commands, editing & printing of CAD drawings, Software-word processing.
2. Building Materials- Clay products- Bricks, Tiles, Stoneware. Brick and Stone, Timber, Glass, Paints, Cement, Concrete
3. Construction of building –Names of different parts of building, SequencingFoundation, DPC, Superstructure, Brick bonds – Scaffolding, Formwork, Pointing, Plastering. Curing. Doors and Windows- parts. Stair cases-terms, types. Roofs – types, Pitched roofs – various types – parts of pitched roofs, Multi-floored buildings, Earthquake resistant buildings, Arches, White washing, Distempering.
4. Concreting: Ingredients Mixing, Tests on Concrete- Reinforcement, Bar-bending Schedule, Flooring, Types of floorings, Lintels. RCC- Advantages over plane concrete, Reinforcement, Scheduling.
5. Surveying: Types of Surveying, Instruments, Conventional signs, Field books – Chain survey – offsets, cross staff survey, locating details, Plotting. Compass survey – bearings, local attraction, declination. Plane tabling -methods, instruments used in plane table survey, Lehman’s rule.
6. Levelling and Basics of Modern surveying: Leveling Instruments Contour plotting, Earthwork calculation, Theodolite – horizontal and Vertical angle 12 measurements, setting out of building works. Total Station, EDM, Global Positioning System, Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing and its uses.
7. Roads, Railways and Bridges: – Alignment, Classification and construction of different roads- Indian Railways their gauges. Bridges – Components, Types, Location of Bridges and Culverts
8. Irrigation: Hydrology – Duty, Delta, Base period – Runoff, Catchment area, Dams – Types, Storage / Diversion head works, Canal Structures, Cross drainage works- types, Capacity of Reservoir, Crops – Rabi and Kharif, CCA
9. Principles of Building Planning and Building Services: Orientation and local bye-laws including IS Codes. Master Plan- key elements, Safety precautions and elementary first aid, Sanitary and Water Supply System – fixtures, pipe specials, Electrification to buildings
10. Building Estimation: Types, Specifications and Analysis of Rates. Software used in estimation, MS Excel, Basics in Computer Knowledge, Editing and printing Documents.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment Admit Card 2017:
- You can Download hall ticket for the Post of Veterinary Assistant prior to before 07 days of the examination.
- The Board will upload Call letter for who are submitted online applications successfully.
- Further Details we will update here soon.
How to Apply For TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 ?
- Visit the official portal www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC.
- Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Search & open the link TSPSC Recruitment 2017 for Dpty Surveyor.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Enter educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload all the required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details & submit the application form.
- Finally take printout of submitted application form which can be used for future reference.