UP Police Recruitment 2017 for 30000 Constable Posts and 3200 Sub Inspector Vacancies | UP Police Latest 33200 Vacancies SI Constable
Uttar Pradesh Police Department has declared a new recruitment notification of UP Police Recruitment 2017 for 30000 Constables and 3200 SI Vacancies. The Official Notification will be released at the official website in first week of August 2017 as per sources. Job aspirants possessing essential qualification and satisfying the eligibility can apply for Uttar Pradesh SI Constable UP Police Recruitment 2017.
Download UP Police Official Notification
There are 30000 vacancies declared for the post of UP Police Constable and 3200 Vacancies announced for the Sub Inspector Post. Important Details related to UP Police Recruitment 2017 Constable SI 33200 Vacancy are mentioned below. Meanwhile candidates can see educational qualification, age limit, relaxation in age for reserved category candidates, selection process, application fee, admit card release date, exam pattern and syllabus, tentative date of examination and other important details.
Opening Date for Submission of Application form: Maybe First Week of August as per sources
Closing Date for Registration of Application: Available Soon
UP Police Constable SI Recruitment 33200 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies – 33200
- Constable and Head Constable : 30,000 Posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) : 3200 Posts
Official Website Link – www.uppbpb.gov.in
Educational Qualification – In order to apply for the post of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector 2017 Post, Candidates must be at least 12th passed. For complete details refer official notification.
Age Limit – The age limit should be 18-22 for Male Candidates and 18 to 25 Years for Female Aspirants.
Relaxation in Age – Reserved Category Candidates like SC, ST, OBC, EXSM etc will be granted relaxation in age. For more details regarding age relaxation refer official notification ofUP Police Recruitment Constable SI Head Constable 2017 Jobs.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected for the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable SI Recruitment 2017 on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Physical Tests
- Merit List
- Verification of Documents
Physical Test Details for UP Police Recruitment
For Male Candidates: Height should be 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates); Weight– According to Height but minimum 50 Kg. Chest should be 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For UP Police Female Candidates: Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates). Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
Application Fee – UP Police Recruitment Online Fee is usually Rs. 200 which can be paid through E-Challan, and Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking mode. However applicants must wait for official notification for complete details of fee for different categories.
How to Apply online for UP Police Recruitment 2017?
- At first, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs Ltd i.e., http://www.uppbpb.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the vacancies/results link.
- Then a list of notification will appear.
- Search and click on the uppbpb Constable recruitment 2017 link.
- Read the complete official notification clearly.
- If you are eligible for the UPPBPB SI Vacancies, click on the apply online link.
- Then, the candidate needs to fill the essential details like name, age, qualification.
- Later upload the scanned documents and passport size photograph of the aspirant.
- According to the category pay the application fee.
- Once check the application details and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the Uttar Pradesh Police Application form for futures use.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.dailygovtjobs.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Govt Jobs